sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

My dear card collection 
#1

This is the first submit of my direct swap card collection.  
It is a shame that they do not have the date written in it. 
They are from China and I like the different pictures on them.

I think that the most amazing part of Postcrossing, is when the sender at the other part of the planet, decides to send you this card and no other one, right?  I always think on that.  Someone choose this card and takes his or her time to write down my name and address... Thank you, friends!

"They said goodbye and in the farewell already was the welcome."  Mario Benedetti

* * * * * * * * *

Mi querida colección de tarjetas
#1

Este es la primera publicación de mis tarjetas de intercambio directo.
Lamentablemente no tienen la fecha de envío.
Viene de China y me gusta la variedad de temas que tienen.

Yo creo que la parte más emocionante de Postcrossing, es cuando el que envía la tarjeta desde el otro lado del mundo, elige enviarte una y no otra, verdad?  Alguien eligió esta tarjeta y se tomó el tiempo de escribir mi nombre y mi dirección...  Gracias, amigos!


"Se despidieron y en el adiós ya estaba la bienvenida."  Mario Benedetti



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario